Santa Fe Springs, CA 906702221 US
- The qualified applicant will be working in an R & D machine shop enviroment and will be operating/handling heavy equipment and materials.
This is a Welder position. The required job skills for this position are:
- Must have experience with welding aluminum and steel. Certified welder is preferred
- Must have experience with torch cutter and MIG Welder.
- Speak, read, and write English.
- Understand technical drawings and schematic with AWS D1.1 specifications.
- Able to setup, fabricate, and assemble prototype parts in accordance to engineering drawings, sketches, or verbally instruction.
- Must know how to use and operate general shop tools, machinery, and equipment, such as forklifts, drill presses, band saws, grinders, hand drills/tools, wrenches, screwdriver.
- Hydraulic, litegate, and truck mechanic knowledge is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be a safety conscious worker.
- Must have safety shoes and some shop tools to start.
Monday - Friday
Pay: $20 - $21 per hour
Location: Santa Fe Springs, CA