Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670 United States of America
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Lead for our client in Santa Fe Springs. This opportunity is a temp-to-hire position and the schedule is Monday-Friday with hours from 9am-5:30pm.
The salary will depend on your experience but it ranges from $21.00-$24.00 per hour.
Under the guidance of the Warehouse Supervisor, effectively lead the 1st shift. Warehouse packing operations ensuring that orders are picked accurately, packed efficiently, and protected well to allow for damage-free deliveries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accomplish production goals by communicating job expectations, proper planning,
monitoring, and assisting team members
• Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
• Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
• Track and coordinate all orders including frames, cushions, glass, and special orders
• Track warehouse KPIs
• Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
• Ability to perform and thrive in a highly fast paced environment
• Optimize employee workflow
• Ensure that facility equipment is properly maintained
• Train new warehouse members
• Enforce safety guidelines and company standards
• Provide general support for other departments
• Flexibility and the willingness to work any shift as needed
• Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
• High School Graduate or equivalent GED
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience leading a warehouse or production team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook
• Bilingual a plus but not required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
(Include those that apply)
• Standing, walking, and squatting most of the work shift
• Required to lift, move, and carry up to 40 pounds
• Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
• Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers
• Manual dexterity