Orange, CA 92867 US
Assist the Quality Assurance Department in the documentation activities required and generate status and performance reports from provided information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly status of Quality Assurance related activities.
- Work with outside suppliers for documentation amendments/corrections.
- Meets established standards for productivity and quality. Confers with supervisor when problems arise, which impact expected level of performance.
- Must contribute to a positive work environment.
- Performs calibration according to written procedures on measuring and testing equipment.
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment using GAGEpack software and calibration records.
- Assist with AS9102 paperwork and approval process.
- Performs any task required to support customer requirements and company goals.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. Persons within the meaning of ITAR.
- MUST be able to work weekends and overtime.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures.
- Must have basic knowledge of aerospace drawings and specifications.
- Ability to write routine reports and business correspondence and speak effectively with customers, suppliers, or employees of organization.
- Must have basic knowledge of ISO 9001/AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Computer skills required.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Must have basic knowledge of current aerospace documentation requirements.
- Constructive feedback aimed at learning and improving.
- Conduct internal audit experience is a plus!