Fontana, CA 92399 US
- Information Technology
- Sales/ Customer Service
- Engineering Disciplines
We have an immediate opening for a skilled Forklift / Material Handler position with a manufacturer and lamination company. This position performs repetitive routine duties while operating required equipment to retrieve or stock desired materials. The position requires knowledge of packing processes and standards set by the company. This position works with the packer and will use the forklift to move the pallets filled by the packer. The forklift operator will use the forklift to move the built pallet to the wrapping area and prep the pallet to be shipped. They will label the pallet and wrap it to be ready to be shipped. Once it is prepared to be shipped, they will use the forklift to move the pallet to the storage area, where it will sit until it is shipped off to the customer.
- Move the pallets built from the packer when it is completed.
- Label the pallet with the proper labels.
- Wrap each pallet and make sure it is ready to be shipped to the customer.
- Move the prepped pallet to the pallet storage area.
- Clean up the trash around the packer with defected materials.
- The Forklift Operator must hold a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must possess the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.